Weather 04680 - Steuben ME

Weather 04680

30°

scattered clouds

Feels like 20°
Temperature 04680, Steuben ME
High/Low

32°/

24°

Humidity
Humidity

65 %

Clarity eye line
Visibility

7 mi

Wind
Wind

11.25 mph

Sunrise - Sunset
Sunrise/Sunset

06:17/17:13

Temperature 04680, Steuben ME

Sunday 25 | Day Sunday 25 | Night
Morning
Temperature 04680, Steuben ME
25° / 16°
Afternoon
Temperature 04680, Steuben ME
30° / 20°
Evening
Temperature Evening
15° /
Overnight
Temperature Overnight
26° / 16°

Weather Forecast 04680 hourly

Weather forecast for the next few days

Sunday 25
sky is clear

sky is clear

wind NW 15.61 mph

15° / 30°

Sunday 25 | Day

25°
sky is clear sky is clear
  • Temp
    Temperature

    15° / 30°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    36%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:17

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:13

Sunday 25 | Night

30°
sky is clear windNW 15.61 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    26°

    Temp
    Feels like

    20°

  • Temp
    Morn

    15°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1019

Monday 26
light snow

light snow

wind SW 17.18 mph

30° / 40°

Monday 26 | Day

39°
light snow light snow
  • Temp
    Temperature

    30° / 40°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    71%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:15

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:14

Monday 26 | Night

31°
light snow windSW 17.18 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    37°

    Temp
    Feels like

    24°

  • Temp
    Morn

    34°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1014

Tuesday 27
broken clouds

broken clouds

wind S 12.48 mph

29° / 43°

Tuesday 27 | Day

40°
broken clouds broken clouds
  • Temp
    Temperature

    29° / 43°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    61%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:13

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:15

Tuesday 27 | Night

43°
broken clouds windS 12.48 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    40°

    Temp
    Feels like

    36°

  • Temp
    Morn

    29°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1024

Wednesday 28
moderate rain

moderate rain

wind S 33.71 mph

43° / 48°

Wednesday 28 | Day

47°
moderate rain moderate rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    43° / 48°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    96%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:12

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:17

Wednesday 28 | Night

48°
moderate rain windS 33.71 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    47°

    Temp
    Feels like

    38°

  • Temp
    Morn

    44°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1009

Thursday 29
rain and snow

rain and snow

wind WNW 23.13 mph

18° / 37°

Thursday 29 | Day

23°
rain and snow rain and snow
  • Temp
    Temperature

    18° / 37°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    48%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:10

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:18

Thursday 29 | Night

22°
rain and snow windWNW 23.13 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    24°

    Temp
    Feels like

  • Temp
    Morn

    28°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1015

Friday 01
overcast clouds

overcast clouds

wind SW 18.5 mph

23° / 38°

Friday 01 | Day

35°
overcast clouds overcast clouds
  • Temp
    Temperature

    23° / 38°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    55%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:08

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:19

Friday 01 | Night

36°
overcast clouds windSW 18.5 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    38°

    Temp
    Feels like

    30°

  • Temp
    Morn

    24°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1026

Saturday 02
sky is clear

sky is clear

wind WSW 5.88 mph

33° / 44°

Saturday 02 | Day

43°
sky is clear sky is clear
  • Temp
    Temperature

    33° / 44°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    56%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:06

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:21

Saturday 02 | Night

36°
sky is clear windWSW 5.88 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    41°

    Temp
    Feels like

    36°

  • Temp
    Morn

    33°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1029

Sunday 03
overcast clouds

overcast clouds

wind NE 4.45 mph

36° / 49°

Sunday 03 | Day

43°
overcast clouds overcast clouds
  • Temp
    Temperature

    36° / 49°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    90%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:05

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:22

Sunday 03 | Night

40°
overcast clouds windNE 4.45 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    46°

    Temp
    Feels like

    40°

  • Temp
    Morn

    37°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1029

Monday 04
broken clouds

broken clouds

wind SE 5.82 mph

41° / 50°

Monday 04 | Day

48°
broken clouds broken clouds
  • Temp
    Temperature

    41° / 50°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    85%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:03

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:23

Monday 04 | Night

43°
broken clouds windSE 5.82 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    47°

    Temp
    Feels like

    39°

  • Temp
    Morn

    41°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1030

Tuesday 05
light rain

light rain

wind ENE 15.3 mph

40° / 45°

Tuesday 05 | Day

45°
light rain light rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    40° / 45°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    80%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:01

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:25

Tuesday 05 | Night

40°
light rain windENE 15.3 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    41°

    Temp
    Feels like

    38°

  • Temp
    Morn

    42°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1022

Wednesday 06
overcast clouds

overcast clouds

wind NW 10.11 mph

36° / 47°

Wednesday 06 | Day

42°
overcast clouds overcast clouds
  • Temp
    Temperature

    36° / 47°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    63%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:59

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:26

Wednesday 06 | Night

36°
overcast clouds windNW 10.11 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    47°

    Temp
    Feels like

    31°

  • Temp
    Morn

    39°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1018

Thursday 07
sky is clear

sky is clear

wind NW 9.75 mph

32° / 45°

Thursday 07 | Day

41°
sky is clear sky is clear
  • Temp
    Temperature

    32° / 45°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    39%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:58

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:27

Thursday 07 | Night

36°
sky is clear windNW 9.75 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    45°

    Temp
    Feels like

    31°

  • Temp
    Morn

    32°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1028

Friday 08
overcast clouds

overcast clouds

wind E 11.32 mph

33° / 38°

Friday 08 | Day

37°
overcast clouds overcast clouds
  • Temp
    Temperature

    33° / 38°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    64%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:56

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:28

Friday 08 | Night

35°
overcast clouds windE 11.32 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    38°

    Temp
    Feels like

    27°

  • Temp
    Morn

    33°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1032

Saturday 09
rain and snow

rain and snow

wind SE 28.97 mph

35° / 43°

Saturday 09 | Day

36°
rain and snow rain and snow
  • Temp
    Temperature

    35° / 43°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    94%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:54

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:30

Saturday 09 | Night

43°
rain and snow windSE 28.97 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    40°

    Temp
    Feels like

    33°

  • Temp
    Morn

    35°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1021

Sunday 10
moderate rain

moderate rain

wind N 24.18 mph

37° / 47°

Sunday 10 | Day

47°
moderate rain moderate rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    37° / 47°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    92%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:52

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:31

Sunday 10 | Night

37°
moderate rain windN 24.18 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    44°

    Temp
    Feels like

    28°

  • Temp
    Morn

    42°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    994

Temperature and chance of rain in 04680 for the next 12 hours

Rainfall in 04680 for the coming hours

Snow 04680 for the coming hours

Temperature and chance of rain in 04680 for the coming days

Air Pollution

Moderate

Outdoor activities are often allowed because air is seldom considered unhealthy.

CO

253.68

NH3

0.38

NO

0

NO2

0.95

O3

95.84

PM10

1.24

PM2.5

1.07

SO2

0.69

Sunrise

06:17 am

Sunset

05:13 pm

Weather map Windy 04680

Weather in other locations

Weather 04680

High temperature : 32°F

Low temperature : 24°F

- Overcast clouds, Wind speed 11.25 mph, wind out of the SW. Visibility 7 mi, humidity 65% . Chance of Rain : 35 % .

Today's Air Quality - Weather 04680 : Moderate

- Air Quality Index : CO : 253.68 ; NH3 : 0.38 ; NO : 0 ; NO2 : 0.95 ; O3 : 95.84 ; PM10 : 1.24 ; PM2.5 : 1.07 ; SO2 : 0.69