Weather 04657 - Meddybemps ME

Weather 04657

46°

overcast clouds

Feels like 42°
Temperature 04657, Meddybemps ME
High/Low

47°/

45°

Humidity
Humidity

1 %

Clarity eye line
Visibility

7 mi

Wind
Wind

8.01 mph

Sunrise - Sunset
Sunrise/Sunset

06:03/17:19

Temperature 04657, Meddybemps ME

Sunday 03 | Day Sunday 03 | Night
Morning
Temperature 04657, Meddybemps ME
41° / 37°
Afternoon
Temperature 04657, Meddybemps ME
46° / 42°
Evening
Temperature Evening
38° / 35°
Overnight
Temperature Overnight
42° / 37°

Weather Forecast 04657 hourly

Weather forecast for the next few days

Sunday 03
moderate rain

moderate rain

wind N 10 mph

38° / 46°

Sunday 03 | Day

41°
moderate rain moderate rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    38° / 46°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    99%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:03

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:19

Sunday 03 | Night

46°
moderate rain windN 10 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    42°

    Temp
    Feels like

    42°

  • Temp
    Morn

    38°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1023

Monday 04
scattered clouds

scattered clouds

wind NNE 9.62 mph

33° / 45°

Monday 04 | Day

43°
scattered clouds scattered clouds
  • Temp
    Temperature

    33° / 45°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    64%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:01

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:21

Monday 04 | Night

36°
scattered clouds windNNE 9.62 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    37°

    Temp
    Feels like

    36°

  • Temp
    Morn

    38°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1034

Tuesday 05
heavy intensity rain

heavy intensity rain

wind S 8.61 mph

35° / 41°

Tuesday 05 | Day

40°
heavy intensity rain heavy intensity rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    35° / 41°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    81%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:59

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:22

Tuesday 05 | Night

41°
heavy intensity rain windS 8.61 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    39°

    Temp
    Feels like

    37°

  • Temp
    Morn

    35°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1029

Wednesday 06
moderate rain

moderate rain

wind SW 7.45 mph

42° / 52°

Wednesday 06 | Day

49°
moderate rain moderate rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    42° / 52°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    87%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:57

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:23

Wednesday 06 | Night

43°
moderate rain windSW 7.45 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    50°

    Temp
    Feels like

    43°

  • Temp
    Morn

    43°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1018

Thursday 07
rain and snow

rain and snow

wind NNE 16.53 mph

28° / 43°

Thursday 07 | Day

37°
rain and snow rain and snow
  • Temp
    Temperature

    28° / 43°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    96%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:56

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:25

Thursday 07 | Night

28°
rain and snow windNNE 16.53 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    33°

    Temp
    Feels like

    16°

  • Temp
    Morn

    42°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1018

Friday 08
overcast clouds

overcast clouds

wind NNE 16.26 mph

27° / 38°

Friday 08 | Day

34°
overcast clouds overcast clouds
  • Temp
    Temperature

    27° / 38°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    69%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:54

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:26

Friday 08 | Night

27°
overcast clouds windNNE 16.26 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    36°

    Temp
    Feels like

    17°

  • Temp
    Morn

    27°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1024

Saturday 09
sky is clear

sky is clear

wind NE 9.42 mph

25° / 42°

Saturday 09 | Day

36°
sky is clear sky is clear
  • Temp
    Temperature

    25° / 42°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    55%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:52

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:27

Saturday 09 | Night

32°
sky is clear windNE 9.42 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    40°

    Temp
    Feels like

    25°

  • Temp
    Morn

    25°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1026

Sunday 10
light snow

light snow

wind E 12.57 mph

31° / 35°

Sunday 10 | Day

34°
light snow light snow
  • Temp
    Temperature

    31° / 35°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    83%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:50

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:29

Sunday 10 | Night

33°
light snow windE 12.57 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    35°

    Temp
    Feels like

    23°

  • Temp
    Morn

    31°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1019

Monday 11
snow

snow

wind N 14.99 mph

31° / 33°

Monday 11 | Day

32°
snow snow
  • Temp
    Temperature

    31° / 33°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    96%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:48

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:30

Monday 11 | Night

31°
snow windN 14.99 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    32°

    Temp
    Feels like

    20°

  • Temp
    Morn

    31°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1000

Tuesday 12
overcast clouds

overcast clouds

wind N 15.1 mph

27° / 40°

Tuesday 12 | Day

35°
overcast clouds overcast clouds
  • Temp
    Temperature

    27° / 40°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    77%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:46

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:31

Tuesday 12 | Night

27°
overcast clouds windN 15.1 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    40°

    Temp
    Feels like

    23°

  • Temp
    Morn

    28°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1014

Wednesday 13
few clouds

few clouds

wind NW 6.62 mph

26° / 42°

Wednesday 13 | Day

41°
few clouds few clouds
  • Temp
    Temperature

    26° / 42°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    79%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:44

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:32

Wednesday 13 | Night

30°
few clouds windNW 6.62 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    41°

    Temp
    Feels like

    26°

  • Temp
    Morn

    26°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1023

Thursday 14
overcast clouds

overcast clouds

wind SSW 8.72 mph

30° / 49°

Thursday 14 | Day

45°
overcast clouds overcast clouds
  • Temp
    Temperature

    30° / 49°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    79%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:43

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:34

Thursday 14 | Night

43°
overcast clouds windSSW 8.72 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    45°

    Temp
    Feels like

    39°

  • Temp
    Morn

    31°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1019

Friday 15
overcast clouds

overcast clouds

wind W 7.4 mph

41° / 50°

Friday 15 | Day

49°
overcast clouds overcast clouds
  • Temp
    Temperature

    41° / 50°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    71%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:41

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:35

Friday 15 | Night

41°
overcast clouds windW 7.4 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    49°

    Temp
    Feels like

    39°

  • Temp
    Morn

    41°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1015

Saturday 16
light rain

light rain

wind SSW 9.31 mph

39° / 55°

Saturday 16 | Day

55°
light rain light rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    39° / 55°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    78%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:39

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:36

Saturday 16 | Night

44°
light rain windSSW 9.31 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    47°

    Temp
    Feels like

    42°

  • Temp
    Morn

    40°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1010

Sunday 17
moderate rain

moderate rain

wind SSW 18.19 mph

43° / 50°

Sunday 17 | Day

49°
moderate rain moderate rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    43° / 50°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    98%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:37

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:38

Sunday 17 | Night

44°
moderate rain windSSW 18.19 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    50°

    Temp
    Feels like

    36°

  • Temp
    Morn

    45°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    996

Temperature and chance of rain in 04657 for the next 12 hours

Rainfall in 04657 for the coming hours

Snow 04657 for the coming hours

Temperature and chance of rain in 04657 for the coming days

Air Pollution

Good

There is no impact on humans. Outdoor activities are always allowed.

CO

260.35

NH3

0.04

NO

0

NO2

2.79

O3

56.51

PM10

2.1

PM2.5

1.72

SO2

0.36

Sunrise

06:03 am

Sunset

05:19 pm

Weather map Windy 04657

Weather in other locations

Weather 04657

High temperature : 47°F

Low temperature : 45°F

- Overcast clouds, Wind speed 8.01 mph, wind out of the NNE. Visibility 7 mi, humidity 1% . Chance of Rain : 99 % .

Today's Air Quality - Weather 04657 : Good

- Air Quality Index : CO : 260.35 ; NH3 : 0.04 ; NO : 0 ; NO2 : 2.79 ; O3 : 56.51 ; PM10 : 2.1 ; PM2.5 : 1.72 ; SO2 : 0.36