Weather 13040 - Cincinnatus NY

Weather 13040

38°

few clouds

Feels like 35°
Temperature 13040, Cincinnatus NY
High/Low

40°/

35°

Humidity
Humidity

87 %

Clarity eye line
Visibility

7 mi

Wind
Wind

3.56 mph

Sunrise - Sunset
Sunrise/Sunset

06:12/19:52

Temperature 13040, Cincinnatus NY

Sunday 21 | Day Sunday 21 | Night
Morning
Temperature 13040, Cincinnatus NY
43° / 36°
Afternoon
Temperature 13040, Cincinnatus NY
35° / 28°
Evening
Temperature Evening
30° / 27°
Overnight
Temperature Overnight
42° / 36°

Weather Forecast 13040 hourly

Weather forecast for the next few days

Monday 22
light rain

light rain

wind WNW 13.71 mph

28° / 46°

Monday 22 | Day

43°
light rain light rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    28° / 46°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    55%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:12

    Sunset
    Sunset

    19:52

Monday 22 | Night

35°
light rain windWNW 13.71 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    42°

    Temp
    Feels like

    28°

  • Temp
    Morn

    30°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1015

Tuesday 23
broken clouds

broken clouds

wind WNW 10.09 mph

29° / 47°

Tuesday 23 | Day

45°
broken clouds broken clouds
  • Temp
    Temperature

    29° / 47°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    43%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:10

    Sunset
    Sunset

    19:53

Tuesday 23 | Night

33°
broken clouds windWNW 10.09 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    43°

    Temp
    Feels like

    33°

  • Temp
    Morn

    30°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1019

Wednesday 24
overcast clouds

overcast clouds

wind SW 17 mph

31° / 57°

Wednesday 24 | Day

57°
overcast clouds overcast clouds
  • Temp
    Temperature

    31° / 57°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    51%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:09

    Sunset
    Sunset

    19:54

Wednesday 24 | Night

46°
overcast clouds windSW 17 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    52°

    Temp
    Feels like

    42°

  • Temp
    Morn

    33°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1014

Thursday 25
rain and snow

rain and snow

wind NW 19.48 mph

23° / 47°

Thursday 25 | Day

32°
rain and snow rain and snow
  • Temp
    Temperature

    23° / 47°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    84%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:07

    Sunset
    Sunset

    19:55

Thursday 25 | Night

23°
rain and snow windNW 19.48 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    27°

    Temp
    Feels like

    11°

  • Temp
    Morn

    47°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1014

Friday 26
light snow

light snow

wind WNW 18.45 mph

24° / 41°

Friday 26 | Day

36°
light snow light snow
  • Temp
    Temperature

    24° / 41°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    69%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:06

    Sunset
    Sunset

    19:56

Friday 26 | Night

31°
light snow windWNW 18.45 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    37°

    Temp
    Feels like

    24°

  • Temp
    Morn

    26°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1020

Saturday 27
sky is clear

sky is clear

wind NW 13.33 mph

27° / 48°

Saturday 27 | Day

48°
sky is clear sky is clear
  • Temp
    Temperature

    27° / 48°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    41%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:04

    Sunset
    Sunset

    19:57

Saturday 27 | Night

31°
sky is clear windNW 13.33 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    35°

    Temp
    Feels like

    31°

  • Temp
    Morn

    33°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1026

Sunday 28
overcast clouds

overcast clouds

wind S 9.35 mph

30° / 60°

Sunday 28 | Day

58°
overcast clouds overcast clouds
  • Temp
    Temperature

    30° / 60°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    40%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:03

    Sunset
    Sunset

    19:58

Sunday 28 | Night

46°
overcast clouds windS 9.35 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    49°

    Temp
    Feels like

    42°

  • Temp
    Morn

    37°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1024

Monday 29
light rain

light rain

wind S 10.87 mph

47° / 56°

Monday 29 | Day

53°
light rain light rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    47° / 56°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    98%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:01

    Sunset
    Sunset

    20:00

Monday 29 | Night

54°
light rain windS 10.87 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    53°

    Temp
    Feels like

    53°

  • Temp
    Morn

    49°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1019

Tuesday 30
light rain

light rain

wind WSW 7.54 mph

54° / 75°

Tuesday 30 | Day

75°
light rain light rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    54° / 75°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    67%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:00

    Sunset
    Sunset

    20:01

Tuesday 30 | Night

61°
light rain windWSW 7.54 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    65°

    Temp
    Feels like

    62°

  • Temp
    Morn

    57°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1014

Wednesday 01
light rain

light rain

wind W 14.54 mph

51° / 73°

Wednesday 01 | Day

73°
light rain light rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    51° / 73°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    55%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:59

    Sunset
    Sunset

    20:02

Wednesday 01 | Night

51°
light rain windW 14.54 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    57°

    Temp
    Feels like

    49°

  • Temp
    Morn

    62°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1014

Thursday 02
overcast clouds

overcast clouds

wind WNW 14.97 mph

44° / 56°

Thursday 02 | Day

56°
overcast clouds overcast clouds
  • Temp
    Temperature

    44° / 56°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    71%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:57

    Sunset
    Sunset

    20:03

Thursday 02 | Night

44°
overcast clouds windWNW 14.97 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    47°

    Temp
    Feels like

    44°

  • Temp
    Morn

    50°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1017

Friday 03
moderate rain

moderate rain

wind NNE 8.1 mph

41° / 50°

Friday 03 | Day

47°
moderate rain moderate rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    41° / 50°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    93%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:56

    Sunset
    Sunset

    20:04

Friday 03 | Night

45°
moderate rain windNNE 8.1 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    46°

    Temp
    Feels like

    41°

  • Temp
    Morn

    47°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1012

Saturday 04
light rain

light rain

wind NW 9.8 mph

41° / 45°

Saturday 04 | Day

43°
light rain light rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    41° / 45°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    98%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:55

    Sunset
    Sunset

    20:05

Saturday 04 | Night

41°
light rain windNW 9.8 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    42°

    Temp
    Feels like

    36°

  • Temp
    Morn

    44°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1010

Sunday 05
light rain

light rain

wind NW 8.3 mph

40° / 41°

Sunday 05 | Day

41°
light rain light rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    40° / 41°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    97%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:53

    Sunset
    Sunset

    20:06

Sunday 05 | Night

40°
light rain windNW 8.3 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    40°

    Temp
    Feels like

    35°

  • Temp
    Morn

    41°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1015

Monday 06
light rain

light rain

wind NW 11.99 mph

39° / 50°

Monday 06 | Day

46°
light rain light rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    39° / 50°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    91%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:52

    Sunset
    Sunset

    20:07

Monday 06 | Night

39°
light rain windNW 11.99 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    46°

    Temp
    Feels like

    36°

  • Temp
    Morn

    41°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1020

Temperature and chance of rain in 13040 for the next 12 hours

Rainfall in 13040 for the coming hours

Snow 13040 for the coming hours

Temperature and chance of rain in 13040 for the coming days

Air Pollution

Moderate

Outdoor activities are often allowed because air is seldom considered unhealthy.

CO

240.33

NH3

1.44

NO

0

NO2

2.16

O3

77.25

PM10

1.24

PM2.5

0.93

SO2

0.95

Sunrise

06:12 am

Sunset

07:52 pm

Weather map Windy 13040

Weather in other locations

Weather 13040

High temperature : 40°F

Low temperature : 35°F

- Overcast clouds, Wind speed 3.56 mph, wind out of the WNW. Visibility 7 mi, humidity 87% . Chance of Rain : 13 % .

Today's Air Quality - Weather 13040 : Moderate

- Air Quality Index : CO : 240.33 ; NH3 : 1.44 ; NO : 0 ; NO2 : 2.16 ; O3 : 77.25 ; PM10 : 1.24 ; PM2.5 : 0.93 ; SO2 : 0.95