Weather 12738 - Glen Wild NY

Weather 12738

56°

few clouds

Feels like 55°
Temperature 12738, Glen Wild NY
High/Low

59°/

52°

Humidity
Humidity

79 %

Clarity eye line
Visibility

7 mi

Wind
Wind

7.72 mph

Sunrise - Sunset
Sunrise/Sunset

06:37/17:45

Temperature 12738, Glen Wild NY

Tuesday 27 | Day Tuesday 27 | Night
Morning
Temperature 12738, Glen Wild NY
56° / 55°
Afternoon
Temperature 12738, Glen Wild NY
49° / 44°
Evening
Temperature Evening
34° / 34°
Overnight
Temperature Overnight
51° / 49°

Weather Forecast 12738 hourly

Weather forecast for the next few days

Wednesday 28
moderate rain

moderate rain

wind S 11.45 mph

34° / 56°

Wednesday 28 | Day

56°
moderate rain moderate rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    34° / 56°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    79%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:37

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:45

Wednesday 28 | Night

49°
moderate rain windS 11.45 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    51°

    Temp
    Feels like

    44°

  • Temp
    Morn

    34°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1014

Thursday 29
rain and snow

rain and snow

wind WNW 20.51 mph

27° / 54°

Thursday 29 | Day

54°
rain and snow rain and snow
  • Temp
    Temperature

    27° / 54°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    97%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:35

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:46

Thursday 29 | Night

27°
rain and snow windWNW 20.51 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    54°

    Temp
    Feels like

    15°

  • Temp
    Morn

    49°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1001

Friday 01
scattered clouds

scattered clouds

wind WNW 18.7 mph

22° / 32°

Friday 01 | Day

30°
scattered clouds scattered clouds
  • Temp
    Temperature

    22° / 32°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    33%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:34

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:47

Friday 01 | Night

25°
scattered clouds windWNW 18.7 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    28°

    Temp
    Feels like

    16°

  • Temp
    Morn

    22°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1025

Saturday 02
sky is clear

sky is clear

wind SW 12.03 mph

24° / 48°

Saturday 02 | Day

48°
sky is clear sky is clear
  • Temp
    Temperature

    24° / 48°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    36%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:32

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:48

Saturday 02 | Night

32°
sky is clear windSW 12.03 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    35°

    Temp
    Feels like

    28°

  • Temp
    Morn

    24°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1027

Sunday 03
light rain

light rain

wind SW 3.89 mph

33° / 43°

Sunday 03 | Day

38°
light rain light rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    33° / 43°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    98%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:30

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:50

Sunday 03 | Night

35°
light rain windSW 3.89 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    37°

    Temp
    Feels like

    32°

  • Temp
    Morn

    35°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1023

Monday 04
sky is clear

sky is clear

wind ESE 5.93 mph

34° / 54°

Monday 04 | Day

54°
sky is clear sky is clear
  • Temp
    Temperature

    34° / 54°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    66%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:29

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:51

Monday 04 | Night

45°
sky is clear windESE 5.93 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    45°

    Temp
    Feels like

    44°

  • Temp
    Morn

    34°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1026

Tuesday 05
overcast clouds

overcast clouds

wind E 7.16 mph

44° / 53°

Tuesday 05 | Day

53°
overcast clouds overcast clouds
  • Temp
    Temperature

    44° / 53°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    65%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:27

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:52

Tuesday 05 | Night

45°
overcast clouds windE 7.16 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    49°

    Temp
    Feels like

    43°

  • Temp
    Morn

    44°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1026

Wednesday 06
light rain

light rain

wind SW 5.97 mph

42° / 56°

Wednesday 06 | Day

56°
light rain light rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    42° / 56°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    61%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:26

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:53

Wednesday 06 | Night

47°
light rain windSW 5.97 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    48°

    Temp
    Feels like

    44°

  • Temp
    Morn

    42°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1017

Thursday 07
sky is clear

sky is clear

wind NW 11.18 mph

34° / 50°

Thursday 07 | Day

50°
sky is clear sky is clear
  • Temp
    Temperature

    34° / 50°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    35%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:24

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:54

Thursday 07 | Night

34°
sky is clear windNW 11.18 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    38°

    Temp
    Feels like

    31°

  • Temp
    Morn

    34°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1022

Friday 08
moderate rain

moderate rain

wind ESE 7.58 mph

32° / 42°

Friday 08 | Day

42°
moderate rain moderate rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    32° / 42°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    62%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:22

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:55

Friday 08 | Night

33°
moderate rain windESE 7.58 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    34°

    Temp
    Feels like

    27°

  • Temp
    Morn

    34°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1023

Saturday 09
light rain

light rain

wind E 10.58 mph

34° / 44°

Saturday 09 | Day

41°
light rain light rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    34° / 44°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    97%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:21

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:57

Saturday 09 | Night

41°
light rain windE 10.58 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    44°

    Temp
    Feels like

    35°

  • Temp
    Morn

    35°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1009

Sunday 10
moderate rain

moderate rain

wind ESE 12.41 mph

36° / 45°

Sunday 10 | Day

45°
moderate rain moderate rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    36° / 45°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    79%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:19

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:58

Sunday 10 | Night

40°
moderate rain windESE 12.41 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    40°

    Temp
    Feels like

    40°

  • Temp
    Morn

    36°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1009

Monday 11
rain and snow

rain and snow

wind WNW 21.92 mph

29° / 45°

Monday 11 | Day

42°
rain and snow rain and snow
  • Temp
    Temperature

    29° / 45°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    72%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:17

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:59

Monday 11 | Night

29°
rain and snow windWNW 21.92 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    33°

    Temp
    Feels like

    16°

  • Temp
    Morn

    45°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    995

Tuesday 12
scattered clouds

scattered clouds

wind WNW 20.98 mph

27° / 39°

Tuesday 12 | Day

39°
scattered clouds scattered clouds
  • Temp
    Temperature

    27° / 39°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    46%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:16

    Sunset
    Sunset

    18:00

Tuesday 12 | Night

30°
scattered clouds windWNW 20.98 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    31°

    Temp
    Feels like

    21°

  • Temp
    Morn

    27°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1015

Wednesday 13
overcast clouds

overcast clouds

wind NW 9.1 mph

28° / 51°

Wednesday 13 | Day

51°
overcast clouds overcast clouds
  • Temp
    Temperature

    28° / 51°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    32%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:14

    Sunset
    Sunset

    18:01

Wednesday 13 | Night

35°
overcast clouds windNW 9.1 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    40°

    Temp
    Feels like

    31°

  • Temp
    Morn

    28°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1022

Temperature and chance of rain in 12738 for the next 12 hours

Rainfall in 12738 for the coming hours

Snow 12738 for the coming hours

Temperature and chance of rain in 12738 for the coming days

Air Pollution

Poor

Mild aggravation of symptoms among susceptible persons i.e. those with underlying conditions such as chronic heart or lung ailments; transient symptoms of irritation e.g. eye irritation, sneezing or coughing in some of the healthy population.

CO

380.52

NH3

0.4

NO

6.54

NO2

22.28

O3

79.39

PM10

30.49

PM2.5

27.15

SO2

6.56

Sunrise

06:37 am

Sunset

05:45 pm

Weather map Windy 12738

Weather in other locations

Weather 12738

High temperature : 59°F

Low temperature : 52°F

- Overcast clouds, Wind speed 7.72 mph, wind out of the N. Visibility 7 mi, humidity 79% . Chance of Rain : 21 % .

Today's Air Quality - Weather 12738 : Poor

- Air Quality Index : CO : 380.52 ; NH3 : 0.4 ; NO : 6.54 ; NO2 : 22.28 ; O3 : 79.39 ; PM10 : 30.49 ; PM2.5 : 27.15 ; SO2 : 6.56