Weather 04564 - Round Pond ME

Weather 04564

32°

few clouds

Feels like 29°
Temperature 04564, Round Pond ME
High/Low

34°/

26°

Humidity
Humidity

82 %

Clarity eye line
Visibility

7 mi

Wind
Wind

3 mph

Sunrise - Sunset
Sunrise/Sunset

06:22/17:19

Temperature 04564, Round Pond ME

Sunday 25 | Day Sunday 25 | Night
Morning
Temperature 04564, Round Pond ME
24° / 15°
Afternoon
Temperature 04564, Round Pond ME
32° / 22°
Evening
Temperature Evening
16° /
Overnight
Temperature Overnight
27° / 18°

Weather Forecast 04564 hourly

Weather forecast for the next few days

Sunday 25
sky is clear

sky is clear

wind SSW 14.38 mph

16° / 32°

Sunday 25 | Day

24°
sky is clear sky is clear
  • Temp
    Temperature

    16° / 32°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    44%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:22

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:19

Sunday 25 | Night

32°
sky is clear windSSW 14.38 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    27°

    Temp
    Feels like

    22°

  • Temp
    Morn

    16°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1020

Monday 26
overcast clouds

overcast clouds

wind SW 16.58 mph

31° / 43°

Monday 26 | Day

39°
overcast clouds overcast clouds
  • Temp
    Temperature

    31° / 43°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    61%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:20

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:21

Monday 26 | Night

31°
overcast clouds windSW 16.58 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    40°

    Temp
    Feels like

    25°

  • Temp
    Morn

    33°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1014

Tuesday 27
broken clouds

broken clouds

wind S 15.14 mph

31° / 45°

Tuesday 27 | Day

43°
broken clouds broken clouds
  • Temp
    Temperature

    31° / 45°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    78%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:19

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:22

Tuesday 27 | Night

45°
broken clouds windS 15.14 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    41°

    Temp
    Feels like

    37°

  • Temp
    Morn

    32°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1022

Wednesday 28
moderate rain

moderate rain

wind SSW 29.75 mph

44° / 48°

Wednesday 28 | Day

46°
moderate rain moderate rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    44° / 48°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    97%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:17

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:23

Wednesday 28 | Night

48°
moderate rain windSSW 29.75 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    46°

    Temp
    Feels like

    39°

  • Temp
    Morn

    45°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1007

Thursday 29
snow

snow

wind W 24.23 mph

20° / 34°

Thursday 29 | Day

23°
snow snow
  • Temp
    Temperature

    20° / 34°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    45%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:15

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:25

Thursday 29 | Night

25°
snow windW 24.23 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    26°

    Temp
    Feels like

    14°

  • Temp
    Morn

    25°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1019

Friday 01
overcast clouds

overcast clouds

wind SW 16.6 mph

26° / 42°

Friday 01 | Day

36°
overcast clouds overcast clouds
  • Temp
    Temperature

    26° / 42°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    50%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:14

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:26

Friday 01 | Night

36°
overcast clouds windSW 16.6 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    42°

    Temp
    Feels like

    28°

  • Temp
    Morn

    26°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1026

Saturday 02
sky is clear

sky is clear

wind SW 7.99 mph

33° / 44°

Saturday 02 | Day

43°
sky is clear sky is clear
  • Temp
    Temperature

    33° / 44°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    69%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:12

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:27

Saturday 02 | Night

36°
sky is clear windSW 7.99 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    41°

    Temp
    Feels like

    32°

  • Temp
    Morn

    33°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1028

Sunday 03
overcast clouds

overcast clouds

wind NNE 6.58 mph

35° / 45°

Sunday 03 | Day

44°
overcast clouds overcast clouds
  • Temp
    Temperature

    35° / 45°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    85%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:10

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:29

Sunday 03 | Night

42°
overcast clouds windNNE 6.58 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    45°

    Temp
    Feels like

    40°

  • Temp
    Morn

    36°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1029

Monday 04
light rain

light rain

wind E 6.8 mph

42° / 47°

Monday 04 | Day

46°
light rain light rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    42° / 47°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    90%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:08

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:30

Monday 04 | Night

44°
light rain windE 6.8 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    46°

    Temp
    Feels like

    41°

  • Temp
    Morn

    42°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1029

Tuesday 05
light rain

light rain

wind ENE 16.67 mph

39° / 44°

Tuesday 05 | Day

42°
light rain light rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    39° / 44°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    94%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:07

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:31

Tuesday 05 | Night

39°
light rain windENE 16.67 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    39°

    Temp
    Feels like

    39°

  • Temp
    Morn

    42°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1021

Wednesday 06
overcast clouds

overcast clouds

wind NW 9.26 mph

38° / 47°

Wednesday 06 | Day

43°
overcast clouds overcast clouds
  • Temp
    Temperature

    38° / 47°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    59%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:05

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:32

Wednesday 06 | Night

38°
overcast clouds windNW 9.26 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    46°

    Temp
    Feels like

    32°

  • Temp
    Morn

    39°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1019

Thursday 07
sky is clear

sky is clear

wind N 7.34 mph

33° / 45°

Thursday 07 | Day

42°
sky is clear sky is clear
  • Temp
    Temperature

    33° / 45°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    43%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:03

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:34

Thursday 07 | Night

37°
sky is clear windN 7.34 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    44°

    Temp
    Feels like

    37°

  • Temp
    Morn

    33°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1028

Friday 08
rain and snow

rain and snow

wind E 10.65 mph

35° / 39°

Friday 08 | Day

38°
rain and snow rain and snow
  • Temp
    Temperature

    35° / 39°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    77%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:01

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:35

Friday 08 | Night

36°
rain and snow windE 10.65 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    37°

    Temp
    Feels like

    28°

  • Temp
    Morn

    35°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1031

Saturday 09
heavy intensity rain

heavy intensity rain

wind N 24.38 mph

36° / 46°

Saturday 09 | Day

38°
heavy intensity rain heavy intensity rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    36° / 46°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    96%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    06:00

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:36

Saturday 09 | Night

46°
heavy intensity rain windN 24.38 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    44°

    Temp
    Feels like

    37°

  • Temp
    Morn

    37°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1017

Sunday 10
light rain

light rain

wind WNW 16.6 mph

37° / 45°

Sunday 10 | Day

44°
light rain light rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    37° / 45°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    94%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:58

    Sunset
    Sunset

    17:37

Sunday 10 | Night

37°
light rain windWNW 16.6 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    45°

    Temp
    Feels like

    28°

  • Temp
    Morn

    43°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    995

Temperature and chance of rain in 04564 for the next 12 hours

Rainfall in 04564 for the coming hours

Snow 04564 for the coming hours

Temperature and chance of rain in 04564 for the coming days

Air Pollution

Moderate

Outdoor activities are often allowed because air is seldom considered unhealthy.

CO

260.35

NH3

0.24

NO

0

NO2

2.49

O3

92.98

PM10

3.47

PM2.5

3.08

SO2

1.18

Sunrise

06:22 am

Sunset

05:19 pm

Weather map Windy 04564

Weather in other locations

Weather 04564

High temperature : 34°F

Low temperature : 26°F

- Overcast clouds, Wind speed 3 mph, wind out of the SSW. Visibility 7 mi, humidity 82% . Chance of Rain : 18 % .

Today's Air Quality - Weather 04564 : Moderate

- Air Quality Index : CO : 260.35 ; NH3 : 0.24 ; NO : 0 ; NO2 : 2.49 ; O3 : 92.98 ; PM10 : 3.47 ; PM2.5 : 3.08 ; SO2 : 1.18