Weather 01059 - North Amherst MA

Weather 01059

74°

clear sky

Feels like 76°
Temperature 01059, North Amherst MA
High/Low

77°/

72°

Humidity
Humidity

96 %

Clarity eye line
Visibility

7 mi

Wind
Wind

0.81 mph

Sunrise - Sunset
Sunrise/Sunset

05:25/20:26

Temperature 01059, North Amherst MA

Saturday 13 | Day Saturday 13 | Night
Morning
Temperature 01059, North Amherst MA
85° / 88°
Afternoon
Temperature 01059, North Amherst MA
74° / 76°
Evening
Temperature Evening
70° / 71°
Overnight
Temperature Overnight
84° / 88°

Weather Forecast 01059 hourly

Weather forecast for the next few days

Saturday 13
heavy intensity rain

heavy intensity rain

wind S 9.04 mph

70° / 86°

Saturday 13 | Day

85°
heavy intensity rain heavy intensity rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    70° / 86°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    56%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:25

    Sunset
    Sunset

    20:26

Saturday 13 | Night

74°
heavy intensity rain windS 9.04 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    84°

    Temp
    Feels like

    76°

  • Temp
    Morn

    70°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1020

Sunday 14
sky is clear

sky is clear

wind WNW 7.7 mph

64° / 92°

Sunday 14 | Day

89°
sky is clear sky is clear
  • Temp
    Temperature

    64° / 92°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    36%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:25

    Sunset
    Sunset

    20:25

Sunday 14 | Night

71°
sky is clear windWNW 7.7 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    88°

    Temp
    Feels like

    71°

  • Temp
    Morn

    65°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1016

Monday 15
very heavy rain

very heavy rain

wind W 15.08 mph

67° / 97°

Monday 15 | Day

91°
very heavy rain very heavy rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    67° / 97°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    44%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:26

    Sunset
    Sunset

    20:25

Monday 15 | Night

70°
very heavy rain windW 15.08 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    72°

    Temp
    Feels like

    71°

  • Temp
    Morn

    68°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1009

Tuesday 16
light rain

light rain

wind W 10.16 mph

66° / 86°

Tuesday 16 | Day

84°
light rain light rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    66° / 86°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    60%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:27

    Sunset
    Sunset

    20:24

Tuesday 16 | Night

73°
light rain windW 10.16 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    82°

    Temp
    Feels like

    74°

  • Temp
    Morn

    66°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1009

Wednesday 17
heavy intensity rain

heavy intensity rain

wind WNW 15.79 mph

69° / 88°

Wednesday 17 | Day

87°
heavy intensity rain heavy intensity rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    69° / 88°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    55%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:28

    Sunset
    Sunset

    20:23

Wednesday 17 | Night

72°
heavy intensity rain windWNW 15.79 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    75°

    Temp
    Feels like

    74°

  • Temp
    Morn

    69°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1010

Thursday 18
light rain

light rain

wind WNW 11.25 mph

64° / 82°

Thursday 18 | Day

77°
light rain light rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    64° / 82°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    41%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:29

    Sunset
    Sunset

    20:23

Thursday 18 | Night

64°
light rain windWNW 11.25 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    81°

    Temp
    Feels like

    64°

  • Temp
    Morn

    67°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1012

Friday 19
sky is clear

sky is clear

wind SE 4.38 mph

57° / 83°

Friday 19 | Day

78°
sky is clear sky is clear
  • Temp
    Temperature

    57° / 83°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    45%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:30

    Sunset
    Sunset

    20:22

Friday 19 | Night

65°
sky is clear windSE 4.38 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    82°

    Temp
    Feels like

    65°

  • Temp
    Morn

    57°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1020

Saturday 20
broken clouds

broken clouds

wind WSW 6.46 mph

58° / 86°

Saturday 20 | Day

81°
broken clouds broken clouds
  • Temp
    Temperature

    58° / 86°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    47%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:31

    Sunset
    Sunset

    20:21

Saturday 20 | Night

66°
broken clouds windWSW 6.46 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    85°

    Temp
    Feels like

    66°

  • Temp
    Morn

    58°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1022

Sunday 21
light rain

light rain

wind WSW 7.54 mph

62° / 83°

Sunday 21 | Day

83°
light rain light rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    62° / 83°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    51%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:32

    Sunset
    Sunset

    20:20

Sunday 21 | Night

69°
light rain windWSW 7.54 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    75°

    Temp
    Feels like

    70°

  • Temp
    Morn

    62°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1018

Monday 22
light rain

light rain

wind WNW 6.38 mph

69° / 88°

Monday 22 | Day

80°
light rain light rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    69° / 88°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    52%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:33

    Sunset
    Sunset

    20:19

Monday 22 | Night

70°
light rain windWNW 6.38 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    87°

    Temp
    Feels like

    70°

  • Temp
    Morn

    70°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1015

Tuesday 23
light rain

light rain

wind S 6.35 mph

63° / 88°

Tuesday 23 | Day

83°
light rain light rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    63° / 88°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    48%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:33

    Sunset
    Sunset

    20:18

Tuesday 23 | Night

70°
light rain windS 6.35 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    78°

    Temp
    Feels like

    71°

  • Temp
    Morn

    63°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1015

Wednesday 24
light rain

light rain

wind WNW 14.72 mph

53° / 69°

Wednesday 24 | Day

66°
light rain light rain
  • Temp
    Temperature

    53° / 69°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    59%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:34

    Sunset
    Sunset

    20:18

Wednesday 24 | Night

53°
light rain windWNW 14.72 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    64°

    Temp
    Feels like

    52°

  • Temp
    Morn

    68°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1011

Thursday 25
scattered clouds

scattered clouds

wind N 10.69 mph

48° / 67°

Thursday 25 | Day

66°
scattered clouds scattered clouds
  • Temp
    Temperature

    48° / 67°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    43%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:35

    Sunset
    Sunset

    20:17

Thursday 25 | Night

60°
scattered clouds windN 10.69 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    67°

    Temp
    Feels like

    59°

  • Temp
    Morn

    48°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1018

Friday 26
overcast clouds

overcast clouds

wind W 7.25 mph

52° / 79°

Friday 26 | Day

75°
overcast clouds overcast clouds
  • Temp
    Temperature

    52° / 79°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    39%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:36

    Sunset
    Sunset

    20:16

Friday 26 | Night

60°
overcast clouds windW 7.25 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    79°

    Temp
    Feels like

    59°

  • Temp
    Morn

    52°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1021

Saturday 27
scattered clouds

scattered clouds

wind SSW 10.96 mph

55° / 85°

Saturday 27 | Day

78°
scattered clouds scattered clouds
  • Temp
    Temperature

    55° / 85°

    Humidity
    Humidity

    43%

  • Sunrise
    Sunrise

    05:37

    Sunset
    Sunset

    20:15

Saturday 27 | Night

69°
scattered clouds windSSW 10.96 mph
  • Temp
    Eve

    85°

    Temp
    Feels like

    68°

  • Temp
    Morn

    55°

    Sunset
    Pressure

    1022

Temperature and chance of rain in 01059 for the next 12 hours

Rainfall in 01059 for the coming hours

Snow 01059 for the coming hours

Temperature and chance of rain in 01059 for the coming days

Air Pollution

Good

There is no impact on humans. Outdoor activities are always allowed.

CO

208.62

NH3

0.23

NO

0

NO2

5.36

O3

30.04

PM10

3.69

PM2.5

3.61

SO2

0.12

Sunrise

05:25 am

Sunset

08:26 pm

Weather map Windy 01059

Weather in other locations

Weather 01059

High temperature : 77°F

Low temperature : 72°F

- Overcast clouds, Wind speed 0.81 mph, wind out of the SW. Visibility 7 mi, humidity 96% . Chance of Rain : 4 % .

Today's Air Quality - Weather 01059 : Good

- Air Quality Index : CO : 208.62 ; NH3 : 0.23 ; NO : 0 ; NO2 : 5.36 ; O3 : 30.04 ; PM10 : 3.69 ; PM2.5 : 3.61 ; SO2 : 0.12